Search This Blog
Tuesday, October 6, 2026
Sana’s Happy Place
Sana’s Happy Place
The kids were always in her arms.
That was Sana’s happy place.
There was something about the way she connected with children that was almost effortless. They seemed to sense something in her—a gentleness, a patience, a warmth that made them feel safe. And Sana, in return, loved them with her whole heart.
Children are the purest souls. They don’t care about achievements, appearances, status or the things adults spend so much time worrying about. They simply feel. They know when someone is kind. They know when someone is genuine. And somehow, they seem to be drawn to the purest souls.
Sana had that purity.
I often think that her love for younger children was not just about loving children. It was about the space she created around them. She would hold them, listen to them, play with them, laugh with them—and for those moments, nothing else mattered.
Perhaps that is why they were so drawn to her.
Sana had a special tenderness for children who were different, vulnerable, or needed a little more understanding. She never seemed to see them through a label. She saw the child first. She saw their possibilities, their personality, their little quirks and their need to simply be accepted.
And maybe that is one of the things I miss most—the sight of Sana with a child in her arms, completely present, completely happy.
She had many dreams and passions in her short life, but I think children brought out something especially beautiful in her.
Her happy place was not somewhere.
It was in those little arms wrapped around her, and in the little souls she held close.
And perhaps the greatest comfort I have is knowing that the children she loved felt that love too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sana’s Happy Place
Sana’s Happy Place The kids were always in her arms. That was Sana’s happy place. There was something about the way she connected with ch...
-
Navigating the lively loneliness: Life in New York City New York City: a bustling metropolis that pulses with energy, where every street cor...
-
“I Am Ok” “I am ok.” It sounds like a positive affirmation, but for me, it carries a weight I cannot ignore. It was a line Sana used often i...
-
She Lives in Our Dreams Sana comes to us in our dreams every day. Not summoned by dates or anniversaries, not tied to an occasion or a memor...
No comments:
Post a Comment