Search This Blog
Wednesday, May 20, 2026
Time heals?
2 years back this was the time when Sana slipped into a coma. A day before she walked the icu round twice . The next day she wanted a bath so was sponging her when she I remember had done body jerks ( which might have been a stroke. Soon after she slipped away. I can’t believe her resilience. She forced herself to walk and that to us was a hopeful sign. I just can say that those grieving, the first year your brain is in a shock and it slowly starts unraveling. This year especially this month has been hard as I get a memory of the hardest times. It almost feels like flashes of memories. Who says grief heals over time?????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dystopia
Living in the Uncertainty How hard is it to understand that you can be here one day and gone the next? I think about this more than I eve...
-
Navigating the lively loneliness: Life in New York City New York City: a bustling metropolis that pulses with energy, where every street cor...
-
“I Am Ok” “I am ok.” It sounds like a positive affirmation, but for me, it carries a weight I cannot ignore. It was a line Sana used often i...
-
She Lives in Our Dreams Sana comes to us in our dreams every day. Not summoned by dates or anniversaries, not tied to an occasion or a memor...
No comments:
Post a Comment